Water Candle - Regular
Think of water as wisdom: the calm ebb and the free flow, giving us time to pause, collect ourselves and gather strength, revealing our capacity to adapt.
Remember standing in the rain? Soft drops from sudden storms hitting the ground, the earthy smell of petrichor rising up. The way it makes you feel like time is suspended and everything is new and clean and refreshed.
Scent profile: Citrus, Water, Wood, Spice
Top notes: Bergamot, Neroli, Petitgrain
Middle notes: Rain, Lotus, Caraway
Base notes: Chinese cedar
Burn time: 35-40 hours
The Sound of Water: Listen Here
Burn the candle for 3 hours the first time you use it: you want the melt pool to reach the edge of the jar. And remember to trim the wick to 5mm before relighting.
- 100% recyclable, reusable and refillable glass jars.
- Rapeseed and coconut wax blend manufactured in the UK: the rapeseed crop we use is grown in the EU on existing agricultural land and the coconut crop we use is grown by smallholder farmers in Asia.
- All of our products are non-GM, palm-free and vegan
- We use essential oils and phthalate-free fragrances.
- All of our packaging is 100% recyclable and FSC certified.
- We donate at least 1% of all sales to environmental charities and causes.
If you’re not reusing or recycling your jar, you can return any empty homework jars to our studio in North Greenwich for us to reuse. We'd love to give you a 10% discount code to say thank you.
All our UK, EU and International orders are sent using Royal Mail delivery service. Please note: orders placed after 1pm GMT will be processed the next working day. If you have an issue or delay with your delivery, please contact email@example.com
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £65
Royal Mail Tracked 48 (2-4 days working days) - £5.00
Next day delivery (1-3 working days) - £9.50 (Order by 1pm on weekdays)
EU AND INTERNATIONNAL DELIVER
EU Delivery (2-11 working days) - £10
Rest of World Delivery (3-17 working days) - £20.00
Australia and New Zealand (3-17 working days) - £24.00